Thursday, April 29, 2010

Filter Fun!

I took this picture when I was in NYC over the summer. I edited it in Photoshop to create more contrast and learn how to use even more filters. For this picture I created two layers, and then used Gaussian Blur on one of the layers. I then changed the blending mode to Overlay. This filter helps the light tones brighter, and the dark tones even darker.

I did the same thing with this photo I took when I was in California.

This is a photo I took of myself in my front yard. I was mainly bored and wanted to test out my new camera so I set the camera on the 10 second timer. I also used Gaussian Blur for this picture, but I only put the opacity at 50% and kept it at a normal blending mode.

I took this picture at my aunt's house, and used the same blurring affect.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment