Thursday, April 29, 2010

Filter Fun...again!

This is a picture of my cat, Anya, that I took a couple of days ago. I used the Neon Glow affect. I set it at the color yellow because I think it makes the colors on the wall and on her chest look really cool.

This photo is of my other cat Burrito. I also used the Neon Glow tool and set it at yellow for this picture.

This picture I have posted before, but not with this filter on it. I cut out the flower and then played around with the background. I don't really like this photo, I think that the ground looks to dark, but that's  what the website wanted me to do.
I took this picture when I was in NYC. It is of a tree in Central Park. I did the same thing with this picture that I did with the flower one above it.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment